Your Gåva files have become corrupted. Not to worry - your data is backed up and therefore safe and sound.
To get GåvaSky working again we need to have you do the following on your computer:
1. From your PC click on the My Computer button
2. Select the Computer from the list
3. Click to open up the files on your C drive
4. Look for the User folder
4a. If you don't see it please follow the steps at the bottom of this email.
5. Look for this folder: C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Sky\ (User_Name) is the name of the user account you are signed in to.
6. Delete the entire folder
7. Restart GåvaSKY and reenter the license key
If you do not see the AppData folder please do the following:
1. Open Folder Options by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Folder Options.
2. Click the View tab.
3. Under Advanced settings, click Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and then click OK.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution